Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lily's Bath


One of Dalton's favorite books is called "Harry the Dirty Dog" by Gene Zion & illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham. Harry is a white dog with black spots & doesn't want to take his bath. So one day, he runs away & gets into all sorts of typical doggie trouble, such as digging in the garden. When he finally returns home, he is a black dog with white spots & his family doesn't even realize that it's him! It's great fun to read & I highly recommend it, if you have young children or are a child at heart! Anyways, I digress, as usual. :) Now, Lily wasn't as bad as dirty Harry, but she definitely wasn't a pure white dog anymore! So I gave her a bath tonight & I was highly amused at how she looked, soaking wet!


After her bath, she even let me play Amateur Dog Groomer & brush & blow dry her fur. I think she much preferred the blow dryer, to air drying & shivering the whole time, like she did the last time I bathed her! How cute is she?

No comments: