Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The kids are sick today


It's so hard when your kids are sick. There really isn't much that you can do for them & it's frusterating. Both Dalton & Braden were sick today, but Braden was definately feeling worse. He cried all through dinner. Then, he finally quit.
Here he is, smiling, after finally letting me get him changed for bed.
In other news: Dalton finally tried my meatloaf. First, he ate all of his macaroni. Then he asked for more. I told him he couldn't have anymore until he ate his applesauce & tried one bite of meatloaf. He said "Okay." I was SO shocked! He didn't fight me on it! Dalton then took a few bites of applesauce. Then he took a bite of meatloaf and said "Mmmm. Can I finish this?" Gee... let me think about this. Um, no. I want you to act like I just served you worms, like you normally do. Then he even asked for more.
So even though, they were fighting off colds today, all in all, it seemed like a good day. Karl & I even got to go to the gym today. We had to go separately, since we can't take sick kids to the gym daycare.

No comments: