Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you!

Here is a Top Ten things that I love about my Mom, in no particular order:

10. My Mom has a great sense of humor. She always laughs at my jokes--no matter how corny they are!

9. My Mom has an amazing love for animals.

8. My Mom is able to fix just about anything around the house.

7. My Mom has a great smile.

6. My Mom is a strong woman.

5. My Mom is an excellent Grandma. My boys can account for this one!

4. My Mom teaches me something new almsot every day.

3. My Mom can always calm me down, when I am upset.

2. My Mom is extemely supportive of me & my decisions.

1. My Mom is my best friend!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Happy Mother's Day mom! Just stopping by from the next blog button and wanted to say hello. I hope you and the family have a great weekend. Take care!

Sincerely,
Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues