Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pictures from March

I have been really bad about updating this blog, so here are some pictures from a month ago, to catch you up on what we have been up to! I hope you enjoy!


















"Oh no! We have been caught!" The boys know that they aren't supposed to be playing in the bath tub & I just couldn't resist snapping this picture! I also got smart & found a little tote to put their bath toys in, so that they aren't in the tub, tempting them to go in & get into them.



















Karl & I, at my Mom's birthday party! Aren't we cute?!!



















My mom LOVES horses! And chocolate! Here is a picture of the birthday cake that I made her. I don't remember Julia Andrews singing about chocolate & horses, but these definately are a few of my mom's favorite things!


















Here is my brother Nick (standing in the back), my Mom, Dalton & Braden. Everyone was very anxious to be able to tear into the cake!

No comments: